HERTZ - SX 690 NEO SPL COAXIAL
SX 690 is a real beast with an Hi-SPL Mid-Hi unit based on 1.4” dome tweeter and 1” dome supertweeter with resettable solid-state protection circuit. Cone are made with nature-proof high stiffness pressed-paper featuring innovative water/humidity resistant and anti-UV treatments. The double layer copper voice coil, wound on polyamide former ensures unparalleled power handling. New motors units are made of special Neodymium N38 H to obtain a minimum bulk and increased performance.
1. Nature-proof high stiffness pressed-paper cone featuring innovative water/ humidity resistant and anti-UV treatments.
2. Durable Extreme SPL performance in a compact size & light-weight thanks to the N38 H Neodymium grade magnet.
3. Unparalleled power handling delivered by the double layer copper voice coil, wound on polyamide former.
4. Hi-SPL Mid-Hi unit based on 1.4” dome tweeter and 1” dome supertweeter with resettable solid-state tweeter protection circuit.
5. Double faston terminals allow daisy-chaining of multiple units and provide comatibility with most common motorcycle connections.
NATURE PROOFCompact and lightweight, the new spl neo systems are extremely loud and do not fear nature elements for an unlimited fun in every condition!
|Power Handling - Peak W||260|
|Power Handling - Continuous W||130|
|Frequency responseHz||65 ÷ 24k|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||94|
|Woofer size mm (in.)||in. 6 x 9|
|Midwoofer size mm (in.)||-|
|Tweeter size mm (in.)||29 (1.14)|
|Supertweeter sizemm (in.)||20 (0.8)|
|Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.)||38 (1.5)|
|Tweeter voice coil Ø mm (in.)||25 (1)|
|Woofer magnet||Special Neodymium N38 H|
|Tweeter magnet||Special Neodymium N38 H|
|Woofer cone||Water repellent pressed paper|